Major General Dr. Arvind Kumar Sharma, IPC is distinguished for his contributions in the community. He is born social activist and nationalist. He belongs to renowned Indian freedom fighter family. He supports continuously the people in need. So, he knows how to earn for himself with his work and with a part of his earnings he supports the social classes in economic difficulty and the humanitarian and philanthropic institutions of India.
Major General Dr. Arvind Kumar Sharma, IPC is an erudite intellectual with a charitable heart and with his skills he has been transformed into a spiritual leader for his community.
He, as a benefactor and as a missionary has been devoted to the cause of Peace.
He is the person who convinced the Top Management of the IPC and WHC to establish their Headquarter and Secretariat in India and successfully established:
The Headquarter and Secretariat of the World Humanity Commission in India
Secretariat of the IPC-PHILCOM and IOED (Joint Venture of the International Police Commission-IPC-PHILCOM and the International Organization for Educational Development – IOED)
Major General Dr. Arvind Kumar Sharma, IPC was invited to promote Trade and Investment by the countries like Albania, Armenia & Georgia, Australia, Bangladesh, Belgian, Benin, Bolivia, Buenos Aires, Egypt, Germany, Ghana, Iran, Kazakhstan, Lesotho, Mali, Mauritius, Republic of Nauru, Nigeria Tanzania, Togo and Vietnam.
He has established Diplomatic Relations of the World Humanity Commission with so many countries.
He is working in team to support and promote the World Peace & Unity, Health, Education, Human Rights, Capacity Building, Culture & Tourism, Global Security, Development Projects, World Trade, Environment, Diplomatic Relations and Good Governance.
Major General Dr. Arvind Kumar Sharma, IPC is mainly supporting the following organizations in the position of:
• Ambassador and Commander-in-Chief of the International Police Commission, North and North-East India Command (Consultative Status with UN ECOSOC)
• Ambassador Honorary to India - Humanistic University of Americas (Member of United Nations Academic Impact)
• Ambassador Honorary - World Academy of Human Sciences
• Ambassador – India of Romans Union Rights Defence Association
• Ambassador & Co-Founder of “Internet TV Media News Network India”
• Business Ambassador – Diplomatic Council
• International High Commissioner of Human Rights - The European Citizens' Assembly
• Cabinet Minister – Skill Development,