New Delhi, India.
• AMBICA is a fully integrated Stainless Steel mill in India and was established in the year 1970.
• AMBICA produces some very complex grades in stainless steel industry, with utmost expertise. With a melt /cast size of 22 tons, AMBICA produces around 80,000 tons of stainless every year.
• AMBICA is TUV Certified ISO–9001: 2000, ADW0/TRD100, P.E.D., ISO-14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:1999. Ambica has recently acquired certificate for critical areas like DNV for Ship building Industry and AS 9100 Certificate for the Aerospace Industry.
• AMBICA’s standard grades of production are Austenitics (303, 304/L, 316/L, 321, 316Ti etc), Martensitics &
Ferritics (410,416,420A/B/C,430/F,431 etc). Also, AMBICA specializes in grades like Duplex steels (F51 /
2205 / 1.4462) and Precipitation Hardening (17-4PH, 1.4542, 15/5PH also as per AMS specifications for the
Aerospace Industry). The Material can also be supplied as per the DIN standards.
• Material in these grades is available in all forms of Stainless steel long products - Bright Bars, Angles, Flats,
Squares, Hexagons, Flat Bars, RCS, Continuous Cast Billets, Forging Ingots.
• AMBICA is presently exporting these materials to around 50 countries worldwide.
• Ambica is again the first Indian Stainless Steel Industry to have In-house state of the art dedicated Radiation
check lab with onsite installation of Radiation check Gates for any incoming Material.
• AMBICA’s strengths are:
c. Fast delivery
Stainless Steel Bright Bars, Stainless Steel Precision Bars (PSQ & BSQ), Stainless Steel Flat Bars, Stainless Steel Hot Rolled Bars and Billets, Stainless Steel Cast Billets, Stainless Steel Ingots.