Recruiter and Attorney in Los Angeles, California
Purpose: I value nothing more in life. I find purpose in solving problems. Specifically, I overcome obstacles by accelerating growth in business, utilizing the law to implement change and volunteer my time to improve our world.
In 2006, I founded Invent Tomorrow Inc., a socially conscious business platform for innovative concepts. A few skills this endeavor has taught me include:
- Corporate structuring: Creating C and S holding corporations, lowering liability and maximizing profits.
- Tax law: Enabling cost cutting and expediting growth.
- Marketing: Campaign architecture and brand design.
- Budgeting: How to identify commercially viable proposals and utilizing R&D time/budget effectively.
While serving as a Director at Union Capital, the company value increased enough to attract a market leading direct lender, whom recently acquired the company. In a down market, I was able to:
- Increase, on an average 20%+, file submissions each year.
- Implement technological advances increasing profits by 37% and reducing per file cost by 44%.
- Diversify our portfolio with more financial products, increasing revenue.
My analytical abilities are constantly honed post law school with clerking and volunteering. Schwartzberg & Associates provides me with plenty of research and practical legal knowledge exercise. Volunteering with Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) allows me an opportunity to mentor and advocate for under-represented foster children, both adding to and utilizing my skills.
My purpose is to better the world, by utilizing experience and the opportunities I’ve benefitted from. I believe business, law and tech are incredibly powerful tools that can work harmoniously to create extraordinary change.
I am currently exploring opportunities in legal or corporate positions with expanding, innovative firms. If you are in search of a seasoned professional, please contact me right away. I can be reached at ANezhad@gmail.com or 310-880-2452.