Consultant in Bahrain
II Project Management Consultant and Strategist from the Kingdom of Bahrain. II
Founder and Managing Director of Positive Impact Consulting (2016), a social enterprise that helps government entities, private companies and visionary non-profit organizations in designing sustainable CSR programs, development programs, in addition to other value-added services in Strategies development, Change Management, Process, Operations and Projects Management.
• I believe in HOPE, Helping Others Progress Every day. And I practice this empowerment through my voluntary work in Bahrain. I'm highly optimistic and believe if you're consistent, you will succeed.
• Passionate about Travel, Photography and Arts.
• I enjoy exploring new cultures, reading, writing and food!
• I have been to 20 countries and on the road to explore the world.
• I have worked for more than twelve years in prestigious companies in the real estate, projects and facilities management sectors in Bahrain.
• Diversified experience in projects management, strategic development, startups development, sustainable development programs, NGO development, events planning & management and customer’s relation.
• Holder of Executive Master’s Degree in Business Administration from University of Strathclyde, Scotland (2012).
• Holder of Bachelor of Architectural Engineering from the University of Bahrain (2005).
. Graduate of the International Visitor Visitor Program (IVLP) 'Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development' - Multi Regional Project, USA (2017).
• Graduate of the Executive Education Program "Leadership for the 21st Century" from Harvard Kennedy School of Government, Cambridge, Massachusetts, US. (2015).
• Graduate of Mosaic Leadership Program from Prince's Trust International, UK. (2015).
• Graduate of the Enterprise Development & Investment Promotion Program, UNIDO-ARCEIT, Bahrain (2013).
• Holder of International Diploma in Management from Charted Management Institute, (CMI), UK (2010).
• Certified Value Specialist (AVS), SAVE International Institute, US (2010).
• Certified Project Manager Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute, US (2008).
• Appointed as Mosaic in-country Ambassador in Bahrain (2015-2016).
• Head of programs at Youth Pioneer Society, Bahrain (2013- Current).
• Deputy Chairman at Youth Pioneer Society (2016-present)