Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Certified: CISSP, CISA, CEH, CCSK, PRINCE2 (P), ITIL (F), ISO27001-LA, BS2599-LA, JNCIS and SCJP.
I am highly motivated, experienced and visionary professional with 13 years of overall and 8 years of true experience in building and managing information security practices. I led and participated in national grade public and defense sector engagements including risk assessments, large-scale application security, cybersecurity architecture & frameworks development and end-to-end cyber security management. I am an accomplished team builder with an established record of recruiting and staff development.
Although I focus on security management and compliance, my roots are in technical security, systems and networking. My technical depth gives me an understanding of technology that enables me to bring together stakeholders with different backgrounds.
I have closely worked with big consulting companies including BCG, Accenture, PwC, etc.
- Defensible Risk Assessment
- Defense-in- Depth Methodology
- Cyber Security Operations Center, Development and Management
- Defense-in-Depth Methodology
- Critical Infrastructure and Sensitive Information Protection
- Hardening of Military Grade Infrastructures
- APT/Zero Days Malware Protection and Propagation Control
- Large-Scale Application Security
- Identity and Access Management for Heterogeneous Systems
- Database Security
- Large-Scale Applications Security
- SAP Security
- Network Isolation and Segregation
- DevOps Security
- Cryptographic and PKI Solution