Software Testing & QA and Team Lead in Bengaluru, India
Dedicated, technology-enthusiast professional with notable success in a broad range of business and technical applications.
Hands-on experience through full STLC using fast-paced Agile methodologies. Experience working with technology products, Internet applications in Social media marketing and online advertising. Ability to work harmoniously with global, cross-functional teams. Test management skills as well as an advanced skill set around identifying and resolving issues while motivating and training other team members. Extensive technical background with strong customer focus.
• 10 + years of experience in Software Testing & Client Issue Support, currently working as a Lead Engineer in Clickable India Private Limited, India
• Leading team from Nov 2010 to till date
• Testing certification from Testing Sense and Rank Sheet. Certification on SANS computer security awareness
• Well acquainted with Software Development Life Cycle, Testing Life Cycle, Concepts, Agile Scrum model. Methodologies like Integration testing, Regression testing, System testing, Acceptance testing, Dynamic, Static, API testing, Web Services testing, Backend/Database testing (using SQL, MySQL, Vertica, Hive, Hbase), Scheduler testing, etc.
• Experience in test planning, test cases development, execution of test cases and preparation of test data, all types of test documentation: test scenarios, test cases, etc.
• Data driven - Analysis of data and provide recommendations to increase the visibility & awareness
• Support Service Improvement Initiatives, contributing to benchmarking activities required to measure effectiveness of these initiatives
• Strive for results. Develop mid and long term strategies in major areas
• Ensure that actions match the business requirements (quality, cost, timeliness) as per company
• Open to changes and innovation. Set clear and motivating goals
• Implement relevant changes to reach long term goals
• Analyze the information needs of others and keeps people informed
• Well acquainted with client issue support queries, request, investigation, verification, escalation, tracking and reporting
• Excellent Team Player possessing, Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills. Proven track record of achievements