Amritlal Chemaux Pvt Ltd
The business of Amritlal Chemaux Pvt Ltd. was started in 1917 as a small partnership firm. Mr A. K. Doshi who joined in 1924 as partner secured dependable source of supply by successfully getting agency from a well known British Company, L.B. Holiday & Company Ltd of Hudersfield, U.K. Gradually the company became one of the largest Indian company dealing in dyes and auxiliary chemicals in India with branches at Kanpur, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Madras and Madurai and distribution network throughout the country.
The company was converted soon as Amritlal & Co. P.Ltd in 1941 which was changed to its present name Amritlal Chemaux Ltd in 1977. Shri J. H. Doshi, nephew of Shri A. K. Doshi who joined the company in 1941 with his initiative drive and ideas combined with sound business acumen, exceptional managerial abilities worked as a propelling force in modernising and building the company to its pinnacle of prestige and prosperity. Products which cater to includes are industrial dyeing chemicals, textile dyeing chemicals which includes acid dyes, basic dyes, direct dyes, naphthol dyes, solvent dyes, reactive dyes, food colours and pigment powders.
In 1973 company entered into export business. Soon the company was recognised as Export House by Govt. of India in the year 1974. The company attained several prestigious awards such as First Export Award in 1976-77, Top Export Award in 1978-79, Certificate of Merit in 1990-91 and again Second Export Award in 1991-92 and 1992-93 from Basic Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals and Export Promotion Council, which is a Govt organisation for promotion of exports.