Anne Marie Shewfelt
Individual, Couple, and Family Therapist and Registered Psychotherapist in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I seek to be a purposeful, passionate person, and help others to be the same, by maximizing cognitive, emotional, behavioral, relational, physical and spiritual potential. I do this through my work in psychotherapy, ministry, and sports, while enjoying life to the fullest, and more specifically by:
- Providing life-giving individual, couple & family therapy
- Building strong communities through faith based ministry, mentoring, outreach, and leadership
- Supporting personal achievement in athletes including women, young adults, and the disabled, through competitive sailing pursuits locally and internationally
- Providing life-saving care on the ski hills (Canadian Ski Patrol)
- Committing to my ongoing personal and professional development in each of these areas
If you are seeking personal growth, or want to partner in serving others then please follow the appropriate link below!
Peace to you.
"We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure" (Hebrews 6:19).