Amy T. O'Donnell
administrative assistant and Project Assistant in Webster, Texas
Are you looking for a skilled, experienced administrative professional to run your office. . .or just a drone to answer the phone and type a little?
If you are, don’t call me. I get bored easily.
I have more than 15 years of experience as an administrative/executive assistant. (I’ve been hiding in Clear Lake all these years, sorry.) So why should you consider calling me for a position in your office? Well. . . I’ve been doing this a while.
What can I do for you?
• I can and run your meetings, from the employee all-hands to the executive level offsites. I can also utilize common collaboration tools (SharePoint 3.0, Webex, GoToMeeting and AnyMeeting)
• I create spreadsheets in both Excel and Lotus 1-2-3, designing multiple-paged spreadsheets for both accounting and database uses. For financial uses, I can utilize linked formulas to make things easy to read and understand.
• I can design PowerPoint files for medical and other presentations. I've also created statistical metrics using charts created from data in Excel. I've also created multi-use templates in MS Word for insurance industry presentations
• I'm also a wordsmith: I can draft, edit, write, and proofread documentation for your office's correspondence and presentations.
• I'm experienced in MS Office, including Visio Professional 2010 and Microsoft Project 2010
• I have extensive experience with domestic travel arrangements and expense reports, including reconciliation, troubleshooting and auditing. I've dealt with many cases of corporate credit card theft/fraud, including one case totaling $57,000.
• I also received hands-on training in MS Project 2010 at the Aerospace Transition Center. (3/18/2013)
I'm no Ginger Rogers, but I'm probably one of a few admins who can brag that she danced with executives, including the boss. That's a longer story you'll have to ask in person.
So, what are you waiting for? Call me at 281-573-0487 to talk about how I can keep your office running in top form!