Ana Caracaleanu, MBA
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Expert marketing and communications strategist and a pioneer in the crowdfunding industry. I also teach Social Media at George Brown College.
In 2013 I co-founded Luevo.com, the first fashion crowdfunding platform & learning hub for emerging designers. I've been consulting and working with small businesses & start-ups since 2008.
Specialities: Management Consulting, Communications & PR strategy, Marketing strategy (online & offline) , Customer Relationship Management.
My passion is to help businesses succeed, to coach, to teach and to mentor. I have a soft spot for start-ups!
I am available for:
· Team management and coaching
· Marketing, social media and PR projects
· Public speaking engagements
· Chatting over coffee and brainstorming ideas
· Work with the right team
I currently work with start-ups as principal at
Select Client List: IncMind, Medlantis, Chealse Roofing, Eyes of Veena, TurnKii, BrainYno, DylaniumKnits.
My clients were featured in: Huffington Post, Globe & Mail, Toronto Star, Vancouver Sun, Calgary Herald, the Montreal Gazette, Yahoo News, GalTime, Fashion Times, LA Splash, Vogue Italy, TrendHunter, Industry London & many more.
· Lean StartUp Day at MaRS – Lean Entrepreneurs Panel (December 2013)
· StartUp Fashion – Fashion Crowdfunding Event: Panelist(February 2014)
· Management Advisory Services – Marketing Workshop:Social Media for Non-Profits(April2014)
·The World Ethical Apparel Roundtable 2014: Innovation, Impacts & Perceptions; Telling New Stories(November 2014)
• Winner of People’s Choice Award, MaRS StartUp competition May 2013 (Toronto, Canada)
• Finalist at Crowdfunder Pitch Competition, June 2013 (San Mateo, California)
• Finalist at StartUp World Competition, July 2013 (Montreal, Canada)
• Winner of VC TaskForce Seed-Stage Pitch Event, October 2013 (San Francisco, California)