There are a few obvious candidates that will quickly spring to mind, If you consider social networking websites. It may be surprising to know just how many different social-networking sites are actually available. Here is a simple list of social network sites on the web, but this list is in no way exhaustive.
Adult and Dating - These are social network sites that concentrate on dating and relationships.
- Adult Friend Finder, http://www.adultfriendfinder.com/
- Okay Cupid, http://www.okcupid.com
- eHarmony, http://www.eharmony.com
- Fubar, http://www.fubar.com
Blogging - These are social-networking websites that sometimes heart totally around speaking through blogging, or set a big focus on the concept of blogging.
- Blogger, http://www.blogger.com
- Livejournal, http://www.livejournal.com
- Twitter, http://www.twitter.com
- Windows Live Spaces, http://www.spaces.live.com/
- Wordpress, http://www.wordpress.com
- Vox, http://www.vox.com
- Xanga, http://www.xanga.com
General Social Networking - These will be the core of the social network strategy, with names like Flickr, MySpace, You-tube and Facebook leading the pack.
- ClassMates, http://www.classmates.com
- Bebo, http://www.bebo.com
- Deviant Art, http://www.deviantart.com
- Facebook, http://www.facebook.com
- Flickr, http://www.flickr.com
- Linked-in, http://www.linkedin.com
- Meet-up, http://www.meetup.com
- MySpace, http://www.myspace.com
- YouTube, http://www.youtube.com
- Gather, http://www.gather.com
- imeem, http://www.imeem.com
- Itsmy, http://www.itsmy.com
- My Yearbook, http://www.myyearbook.com
- Webshots, http://www.webshots.com
International Social Media - These internet sites are particularly common in international nations, or are meant to cater to people of a specific place. Friendster, as an example, is a worldwide social networking site however it is particularly common in places other than the United States. For extra information, we recommend people check out: visit my website. Biip, on-the other hand, is a social-networking site made for the group.