Therapist, tantra teacher, and Bodyworker & Sacred Sexuality Coach in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Anand was raised in a Shamanic and Mexican esoterical culture by a father (Mexican Spirita and Shaman) and by the grandmother ( Yaqui Mexican Medical Woman) Since he was young, he was attracted to the esoterical world. As a hobby, he has been studying tarot, psychomagia, symbology, ritualism, tantra, sacred geometry, and shamanism.
He studied International Relations. Holds an M.A. in Studies of the United States; another M.Sc on Law & Economics of the UE and Ph.D. A.S.D on Security of UE.
For the last 15 years, he has been living in Europe.
Life Experience & Formal Studies around Tantra and esoterics :
* Symbolism and Ritualism on North-America within the MA.
* Tantric Ritualism, its influence in Modern Society.
* Esoteric and hermeneutical Studies Specialization on Tantra Rituals and Energies on the Human Body
* Deep Training on Tantra Buddhist Meditation.
* Synergetic Tantra Massage, Professional Training
* Studies on Prana Healing Techniques
* Tantra Training Residential Course for One Year
* Academic Research on Tantra conducted with Alegraluz Company and Bindu Center
* Tantra Independent Masseur and Therapist for more than 12 years.
* Tantra Masseur, Therapist and Business Developer with Alegraluz International.
* Tantrika for more than 10 years the last 6 years director of 3 main projects Bindu Centers; Kinnara Center and TrueTantra (since 2010).
* Director of EATP (European Association of Tantra Professionals)
* Yoga Alliance & Arhanta registered teacher 200hrs and 500hrs YACEP authorized Yoga & Tantra Yoga teacher.
* Designed and crafted according to Agama Books and Kahula tradition:
- Ancient Tantra Kriya Yoga Practice
- True Tantra Methodology Practice
*Designed over 150 different workshops on Tantra & Sacred Sexuality *Directed & Facilitated professional training on Tantra since 2008.
* Specialist on Men´s Sacred Sexuality
*Part of the Faculty of the Connection University in The Netherlands.