Director, Consultant, and Project Manager in Moscow, Russia
I have worked in different business verticals over last 16 years primarily in IT & ICT, Safety & Security fields with leading system integrators in Russia & CIS, S.Korea, China and India. I have good knowledge of Public Safety, Safe & Smart City Domain.
I can be of great help when it comes to big projects where you need someone to see the "big picture'.
Below mentioned are the main competencies and experience:
• public safety domain, especially surveillance, transportation, emergency response & crisis management.
• ICT orchestration to improve contact between citizens and government by enhancing ubiquitous availability, high quality, performance and interactivity of services.
• new Internet technologies promoting cloud-based services, Big Data, Internet of Things (IoT), involvement of smart devices and integration of networks of sensors.
• generating business leads, performing sales and presales functions aligned with senior management to maximize the business opportunities.
• preparing business cases, developing business strategies to work with clients, accounts, defining promotion and marketing strategy.
• building trusted relationship with clients and partners, negotiating with suppliers and manufacturers.
• preparing proof of concept, proposing suitable technologies and products to match customer needs.
• knowledge of technology, business, economical and financial factors.
• strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills including public speaking.
I’m always looking for new challenges and opportunities, so if you’ve something where you need help, feel free to contact me @ firstname.lastname@example.org.