Journalist and Reporter in Bangkok, Thailand
Ana Salvá is an independent Spanish journalist based in Bangkok since 2014 and covering South East Asia. She holds a degree in journalism and a master’s degree World History.
As a freelance journalist, she has worked with El País, The Diplomat, TV5 Monde, Al Jazeera and Bangkok Post. Primarily, she focuses on Women and Human Rights issues.
In 2012, she co-founded “Buscando Historias / Looking for stories”, a webdoc featuring the stories of people in China and South East Asia.
* Domestic Violence in Cambodia - The Diplomat
* Thailand TV rules to check sexual violence - Al Jazeera
* The reality of life for a refugee family hiding in Bangkok - Bangkok Post
* Thailand, no paradise for transgender - Coconuts
* Maid in Sinpapore - The Diplomat
* Se acabaron las violaciones con final feliz - El País
* 18 vidas en 65 metros - El País
* El poema de la discriminación - El País
* Una prisión para proteger a reos transexuales - El País