Anastasia Kitakis Hurlin (Stacey)
Community organizer engaging dialog, creative problem solving, and project concepts that bring our common bonds to the forefront
* Founder/Director of ArtLife Society, supporting community arts * Founder/Former Director of 1st Fridays Art Walk, Fairfield Iowa * Fundraiser for SouthEast Iowa Women's Crisis Center
* Creator of ongoing photo/video collection 'The Billion Lights Project',formerly 'The Halo Project'
* Owner/Curator Emerald Gallery, which hosted The Annual International Small Works Show,collectively exhibiting 250+ international artists
* Sole Proprietor, Anastasia Emporium, products for home, health and hearth, emphasizing fair trade
* Creator of 3 Billion Women, new on-line venue as an artisan sales stream by, for, and about women
* Visual artist, primarily figurative work of the feminine
Organizing skills, problem solving, multi-tasking and managerial experience? Raising a big family will do it-- my best creative project to date.
When I am not envisioning the next community betterment project, I am painting, gardening, traveling, dancing or cooking. And focused on my family.