Our Blue Mountains day tour will take you through Australia's most famous and truly breathtaking scenery, where you will enjoy some of the most panoramic views from the cliff tops and vistas that dot the Blue Mountains region is wilderness at its most spectacular; the mountain terrain is alive with incredible wildlife, blooming flora, splendid sheer sandstone cliffs and towering rock formations intercepted by waterfalls - making it one of Australia's must see destinations.
Anderson's not only takes you there in style and comfort, but our small group tours, led by knowledgeable guides provide travelers with a unique and memorable Australian experience.
This is a quality Sydney day tour providing excellent value for money. With an all-inclusive itinerary our Blue Mountain tours are Sydney's most recommended.
Our Blue Mountain Day Tours include:
• Free CBD Pick Up, from most CBD hotels. Small Group maximum 20 people.
• Entry to Featherdale Wildlife Park
• Free entry to Waradah Aboriginal Centre with cultural performance
• Guided walks both at the cliff tops and down in the valley
• A hot two course lunch at a serene mountain club restaurant offering great food and relaxing views.
• View Historic Katoomba and stop at Leura with its Victorian charm
• Enjoy a ride on Blue Mountains Scenic Railway the worlds steepest railways, and take a trip on the cable ride & now Skywalk (valued at $35.00 & included)
• Travel through Sydney's 2000 Olympic Park
• Relax on a Rivercat Cruise back into Sydney Harbour, where our Blue Mountains tour concludes