With over 16 years of experience, Anderson's specialises in Blue Mountains tours. Anderson’s Blue Mountains tours will guide you through Australia’s famous and breathtaking scenery. You will explore this must-see destination as you indulge in the incredible wildlife at its best while the mountain terrain is alive with wildlife, blooming flora, cliffs, rock formations, waterfalls, and more. All tours are led by knowledgeable guides that will provide travelers with an unforgettable Australian experience.
Our Blue Mountain Day Tours include:
• Free CBD Pick Up, from most CBD hotels. Small Group maximum 20 people.
• Entry to Featherdale Wildlife Park
• Free entry to Waradah Aboriginal Centre with cultural performance
• Guided walks both at the cliff tops and down in the valley
• A hot two course lunch at a serene mountain club restaurant offering great food and relaxing views.
• View Historic Katoomba and stop at Leura with its Victorian charm
• Enjoy a ride on Blue Mountains Scenic Railway the worlds steepest railways, and take a trip on the cable ride & now Skywalk (valued at $35.00 & included)
• Travel through Sydney's 2000 Olympic Park
• Relax on a Rivercat Cruise back into Sydney Harbour, where our Blue Mountains tour concludes