Dyman Associates Insurance
Automobile insurance is a gamble and is based on risk. We pay for it, but we rarely experience its benefits firsthand. Sometimes we feel it's a waste of money. But accidents happen and when they do, your auto insurance will protect you and your finances. How much it protects you depends on your combination of options and amount of coverage.
• Third-party liability bodily injury: This should be given the greatest of importance. This will help insure you for another party's medical expenses caused by an accident that was your fault. This does not cover your car or other property damaged in the accident.
• Property damage liability: This protects you if your car damages someone else's property.
• Uninsured motorist coverage: This covers bodily injury to you if you are injured in an accident by someone who is not insured and at fault.
• Collision coverage: This pays for the damage sustained by your car when you collide with another car or other object like a tree, fence or a post.
• Comprehensive coverage: This covers the damage to your car that is not covered in the collision coverage. This could include vandalism, theft, falling objects, glass breakage, fire, animal damage. Most auto insurers on Guam offer typhoon coverage as an option.
• Medical payment coverage: Covers medical bill costs associated with the accident for you and passengers in your vehicle...