Designer in San Francisco, California
Freelance Graphic Designer at Qui9 – A creative agency specializing in design services for growing companies looking to build a world-class presence.
As a corporate graphic designer and creative director with a background in marketing and branding, I specialize in improving marketing effectiveness through better design.
With experience at high-profile public companies – including Adobe, Autodesk, and CNET – as well as fast-growing startups that progressed to top-performing IPOs, I am adept at creating compelling visual communications in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments of all sizes.
I have extensive experience as an in-house designer and creative director – both as a sole designer with company-wide responsibility, and as part of a creative team – and also work on a freelance basis providing outsourced design and creative services.
I specialize in:
• Collaborating with clients to determine their creative needs and communication goals, and drawing upon my experience in both design and marketing to create deliverables that are optimized to communicate intended messages and elicit desired responses
• Designing and producing the full spectrum of print and digital marketing assets – from web graphics, collateral, and presentations, to direct mail & email, advertising, social media graphics, event signage, and more
• Managing websites, and optimizing layout and content for usability and SEO
• Designing assets that adhere to established brand guidelines, and developing new brand standards as needed
• Working within established templates, and designing new collateral, presentation, email, and newsletter templates as needed
• Managing creative teams, vendors, projects, and budgets
• Delivering high-quality results on-time and on-brief, with meticulous attention to detail