Lubbock, Texas, United States
Student Ambassador Lubbock, TX
September 2013 - Present
• Serve as the liaison between Fidelity Investments and Texas Tech University.
• Attend events as needed to speak about personal experiences as a Fidelity intern.
• Collaborate with the College Relations team to increase campus presence and come up with new ways to reach students.
Fidelity Investments Westlake , TX
Fund Accounting Analyst Intern January 2013 – June 2013
• Work independently within a team environment to complete daily/monthly activities.
• Analyze and review monthly cash and capital stock reconciliations , expense accruals, disbursements and trade input.
• Participate in continuous process improvement across the organization Continuous training
• Gained in-depth knowledge of the financial industry and the different activities Fidelity Investments engage in such as investing, lending, securities trading, and securities issuance.
• Lead team huddles
Advocare International Dallas, TX Independent Distributor January 2012 - Present
• Create quarterly, annual sales and inventory reports
• Execute daily balancing of cash flows
• Assist customers with merchandise and performed sales activities
• Research & analyze competitors’ international marketing strategy and social media strategy to generate reports about their business models
Tangle Ridge Golf Club Grand Prairie, TX
Cart Attendant May 2010 - August 2012
• Assisted customers in finding places on the golf course
• Managed over 90 golf carts
• Quickly adapted to working fast-paced tournaments with more than 200 players
• Helped coordinate events in the events pavilion
Delta Sigma Pi, Professional Business Honors Fraternity January 2012 –Present Appointed Member
• Elected by the active members of Delta Sigma Pi to serve as an executive officer.
• Conduct presentation to increase student involvement in the business fraternity
• To preside over the meetings of the chapter