Andrew Hakem


Iam 24 years old , graduated from faculty of commerce on 2010 and iam single >> games is pushing me away from love :D 99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, why, huh, WTF, food and computers. The other 1% I'm usually asleep.

  • Work
    • ناشيونال موتورز ايجيبت | National Motors Egypt
  • Education
    • salam advanced school
    • Faculty of Commerce - English Section Department