Make a name for yourself, like Andrew.
You’re 7 minutes away from a page that shows who you are and what you do.
Newport, South Wales, UK
Available for consultancy work. Please contact me via Email or using the contact info below.
All enquiries very welcome.
A dynamic, technical leader and programme manager with a proven track record of delivering outstanding results in complex high-pressured global and business-change environments. Possessing extensive bid and large-scale military, security and public-safety systems delivery experience; a highly self-motivated, goal focused team player. A strategist, engineer, technologist, transformer and innovator; thriving on challenges that align with business needs, with a proven aptitude in building relationships and influencing people at all levels.
Possessing exploitable experience in:
• Strategy analysis, planning & execution; Business Case development
• Business winning and marketing approaches
• Leading & supporting change programmes in complex fast-paced operating environments; driving delivery and rising to emergent opportunities
• Engineering, CTO and CIO advisor
• Technical and organizational innovation; open systems & standardization, business modelling and RACI/RAPID analysis, process and procedure establishment and refinement
• Complex knowledge management and growth
• Full development life-cycle programme and project management with incremental capability focused delivery
• Multi-£M CAPEX and OPEX budgetary management and cost estimation
• Planning and scheduling; risk, assumption, issue, dependency, opportunity (RAIDO) analysis and management
• Benefits and value realisation
• Supplier down-selection, effective collaboration and performance management
• Systems Engineering; organizational, management, governance, performance measures, engineering methods and techniques; integrated, ‘one team’ design approaches
• Complex systems and system of systems development; end-to-end technical leadership extending over initial research and vision creation, requirements derivation, design, specifying, implementation, systems integration & testing, operational acceptance and in-service support
• Systems Design Authority including system functional/non-functional safety and configuration management
• Thought leaders