ENTREPRENEURSHIP / BUSINESS PLANS
- Working on my next internet startup.
- Invited to a four weeks Lean Startup Bootcamp at Silicon Valley with great mentors (Hiten Shah, Brant Cooper, Patrick Vlaskovits, Dan Martell, Robert Scoble, among others).
- Harvard Business School Battle of the Business Plans and MIT $50K Entrepreneurship Contestant.
- Chihuahua City co-entrepreneur of the year (1997).
- Founded my first tech company at age 22 (first digital/graphic yellow pages in Mexico).
- Developed a business sub-account from 500K USD annual revenue to 25M.
- As intrapreneur developed a new business for a China based marketplace with a ROI of 650%.
- Started and successfully developed a business project from local to nationwide.
NEARSHORE OUTSOURCING / SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
- Site Manager for a company developing software for Fortune 500 companies.
- Developed an awarded business model for the development of the Mexican Software Industry (Banamex-Citibank National Award).
- Strong experience in software development life cycle and SEI CMM III as former Software/Lead Engineer at Motorola.