Presently in Potchefstroom South Africa
After a distinguished Military career, the last 11 years have been spent as a Camp and Camp Operations Manager in Asia and Africa.
Achievements have included:
• Management of the Camp and security on a Gold mine in Tajikistan, with a restricted budget.
• Start up and management of a 200 man exploration camp in Mongolia, 500km from the closest tar road, with resultant logistical challenges. Due to success of this project was promoted to managing 3 camps for the same company.
• Successful start up of a 1500 man camp in Guryian Libya, closed due to the revolution in March 2011
• Managing 5 exploration camps across 3 countries in West Africa for a Gold exploration Company, solving complex logistical, labour relations and customs control challenges.
• Managing the successful start up of supply chain operations for hard commodities export from Mongolia for an international trading house.
• Proudly, all without one safety incident and all below budget.
With a degree in Political Science and Industrial Psychology from a major South African University and a “can do” attitude, I am a keen communicator and firm but fair.
I look forward to an interview by telephone or Skype at your convenience as soon as possible.