Andy is a broadly experienced B2B marketing consultant, trainer and practitioner who has spent the last 25 years consulting and collaborating with hundreds of companies of all sizes in many vertical and horizontal markets in both Europe and North America. He has been the catalyst to many performance improvement initiatives and is an expert at identifying new ways to leverage tools, technologies and best practices for sales and marketing gain.
Andy has been an independent consultant since 2010. Since 2000 Andy ran marketing for two B2B companies and was VP of strategic services for 2 leading marketing services providers, establishing-executing-directing digital sales and B2B oriented marketing functions. He has an extensive knowledge of all marketing disciplines with a focus on digital technologies and practices relating to customer acquisition, retention, monetization, automation, modernization and analytics. Andy has spoken at dozens of conferences around the world, and is also closely involved with the British American Business network (BABC/BABG past president).
His specialties include:
• Digital strategy, assessments & roadmaps
• Marketing automation & modernization
• Corporate education & strategic planning
• Multichannel / lifecycle marketing solutions
• PR & social networking planning/advocacy
• Analytics, segmentation & behavioral targeting
• Data management & CRM/SFO integration
• Online lead generation & customer acquisition
• eMarketing technologies, evaluation & selection
• Website design, conversion & traffic blueprints