Consultant, Writer, and Public Speaker in Detroit, Michigan
I am a seasoned professional who, in my past life, ordered lunch for everyone. Along the way, I mastered the following skills:
•The ability to plan, develop, implement and evaluate program operations.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with diverse populations while forming strong positive relationships.
• Proven leadership, coaching and supervisory skills.
• Computer literate in Windows applications; can adapt quickly to new computer applications.
• Proficient in developing presentations and public speaking.
• Adept in verbal and written communication, including letters, reports and contract language.
• Possession of strong critical thinking skills.
• Recognized for consensus-building and negotiation of win-win outcomes.
• Selected to attend the Nike/National Head Start Association Starting Block Leadership Program.