Ring: +91 99255 35036
Alternate E-Mail Ids: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
A Jr. Software Engineer working as an ASP.NET / MVC web applications developer, having skills required for creating awesome looking websites/ e-commerce stores and mobile apps.
Bachelors of Engineering in Computer Engineering
(Gujarat University, Gujarat, India)
• An E-Commerce website using ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server 2012, C#.
• Android Application – ‘Skill Test’, an app including objective type questions for giving tests in different programming languages.
• Worked for small local and regional projects for creating websites and mobile applications.
(July 2012 – July 2013)
• Worked as a consultant Systems Administrator for an individual contractor in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India for a contract of administering 500+ computer systems. Supported and Managed wireless high speed internet network systems of an Engineering college near Ahmedabad.
(July 2013 – December 2013)
• Working dedicatedly as a Jr. Software Engineer in ASP.NET web applications development, in a reputed software development company in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
(December 2013 – Current)
• Part of a website project for a golfers club, the website was developed in Dot Net Nuke and provided many useful solutions in the project. Integrated newsletters and few other modules, performed customization of few Dot Net Nuke modules and also performed minor designing of the Theme and layout.
• Part of a website project for an Australian eLearning company – “Appcon”. Provided solutions for format of E-Mail sending, this website is developed in Dot Net Nuke.
• Developed custom widget and module development in Nopcommerce in MVC and Razor.
• Written code in C# for HTML to Image conversion for taking live screenshot of a particular <div> part of the website to capture the user defined design/text layout of custom wristbands, for a website which sells/offers customized products.
• Developed website in Nopcommerce for a client of Germany selling plastic framed – glass windows and doors.
• Custom module and widget development in Orchard CMS.
• Getting trained in learning Umbraco CMS and available e-commerce packages buil