Netherlands, Singapore and Dubai
Industry expert, worked in several Fortune 500 companies, in Technology, LEAN six-sigma, Talent Management, Shared Services, IT and Sales.
- Innovative Technology Entrepreneur, Business Excellence and Shared Services Modeling adviser
- Implementation experience in Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Russia/CIS, Turkey, GCC, North Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, China, India, ASEAN, ANZ, Brazil and US.
- Cross-pollinator of ideas and result-oriented. Specializes in successfully leading "cost-neutral" initiatives (ROI: 2-3 years)
- LEAN six-sigma Master black belt and Bachelor of Engineering in Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Regular speaker, chairperson, advisor, panelist and conducts workshops at various Shared services, Quality and Technology conferences. Regular contributor to Shared Services publications
- Advisory Board Member, Finance Talent Development Program (ACCA)
- Behavioral Skills: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator - E.N.T.J. - Born Leader (Field Marshal)
• Innovative Technology: Mobile Technology, Video-over-IP, Audio streaming, Wi-Fi
• Business Strategy and Transformation; BPO/Shared Services
• Project/Program Management Office (PMO), Process Excellence, Change Management
• LEAN six sigma (Master Black Belt, certified Black-belt), Theory of Constraints (TOC)
• ERP/Technology Implementations: Oracle, Siebel, SmartStream Financials