To be high productive intrapreneur in human resource field by utilizing my interpersonal and professional skills.
An MBA in Human Resource with 1.1 years experience in the areas of IT & Non-IT Recruitment, Compensation & Benefit, Training & Development, Performance Management System, Career Progression, HR process Audit, HR Policy Design & Documentation, and Employee Engagement.
Was working with Management Consulting firm as HR Analyst (in the role of HR Business Partner) based at Pune.
University ranker in MBA (HR) & BBA (HR) as well as continuous five years topper of institute.
Management Consulting Aug'12 – Aug. 13
Management consulting firm having three verticals viz- HR On Wheels, organization design and change management. Organization is focused on providing solutions for the people management needs of growing companies.
Career growth in PeopleWiz Consulting:
• 2012 (August) – Joined As Management Trainee – HR On Wheels vertical
• 2013 (January)-Promoted as HR Analyst – HR On Wheels vertical
• Independently handled three clients and played role as HR Business Partner.
• Key result areas;
∙ Training and development:
- Training need analysis by brain storming, meeting with employees, discussion with MD’s, self appraisal forms, used Gilbert’s model as well.
- Trainer identification
- Arrangement of venue
- Training evaluation
∙ Recruitment, selection and induction:
- Identified job opportunity
- Prepared job description
- Posted job on various job portals (naukri.com, monsterindia.com, and social media, other job portals like olx.in, careesma etc)
- Preliminary screening of resumes
- Telephonic screening
- Arranged interviews of shortlisted candidates
- Participated in interviews and gained knowledge about various interview techniques like competency based interview, funnel interview etc.
- Participated in salary negotiation process
- Prepared offer letter, appointment letter
- Followed up till on-boarding
- Prepared and delivered induction to new employees