Designer, Project Manager, and Director in Bengaluru, India
Hey! I’m Ankita. I’m a designer living in Bengaluru, India. I am a fan of art, gaming, and food. I’m also interested in technology and innovation.It was early in my life when I discovered that some applications had problems with usability. Soon I realized that those problems could be other people's problems too.
I came to the conclusion that by finding ways to solve those problems I could make people feel better. This led me into a search in how to convey meaningful information, craft unbelievably great interactions, design gorgeous interfaces, prepare killer mojitos, but most important is design for better experiences. With time I've acquired skills in Creatives, Interaction Design, Visual Design, Game Design, Branding, Advertising & Usability.
I am a designer & Gamer by heart and a foodie by choice. Over the past 3 years, I have designed mobile games, mobile applications, websites advertising creatives, and other creatives in a variety of industries and across multiple functional areas including Casual/Social Games/Apps, Consumer, Education, Food & Beverages, Media, Travel etc.
I am a Creative Visualizer, Game Designer, User Interface, User Experience Designer, & Client/Team Management and who specialize in turning complex technology into smart and simple design solutions for web and mobile apps.
A creative problem solver that helps companies/clients to produce intuitive user interfaces and experience for products and services that span multiple media. I offer exceptional attention to detail, highly developed communication skills, and a talent for managing complex projects with a demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask.
My key skills:
- Designing wireframes, levels, screens-flow and UX strategy for various mobile/game applications.
- Team Management and outlining creative direction.
- Able to effectively manage my time through careful Planning and Organization of work activities.
- An aptitude for identifying and resolving problems efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills that result in positive interpersonal relationships.
- A track record of meeting deadlines and producing accurate work of a high standard.
- The capacity to learn and apply new information quickly and accurately.
Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Invision, Fluid UI, Microsoft Office, Keynote, Pages.