St. Louis, Missouri, United States
I have a BFA in Visual Communications and spent time working as a graphic designer and art director at both for-profit and non-profit businesses. I’ve designed marketing collateral, logos, emails and more, and art directed product, lifestyle and fashion photo shoots. I love the satisfaction that comes from solving creative challenges. My additional professional experience includes brand management, strategic marketing planning, content creation, social media management, and email marketing. Some would say I’ve worn many hats, but I would say that I love to take on new challenges and learn new things. I refuse to settle and don’t think you should either.
I'm currently a full-time freelancer and am open to working with new businesses! Feel free to get in touch.
Professional experience includes:
- Art direction and design of a wide variety of print materials, including publications, advertising, brochures, annual report, collateral, etc.
- Art direction of photography, both in studio and on location.
- Digital design of email newsletters in Marketvolt, Constant Contact and MailChimp
- Digital design experience with social media graphics, web banners, etc.
- Press checks/creative proofing
- Strategic Marketing planning
- Email campaign strategy, content and management
- Website content management and metrics tracking through Google Analytics
- Social media strategy, content and management
- Budget management, including project pricing/estimating and negotiations
- Client and vendor relations
- Meeting management
- Event planning
- Expert level in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Proficient in Wordpress, Concrete5 and other web CMS systems
- Proficient in all MS Office programs
- Experience with video editing, basic knowledge of Flash