Director of Nursing in New Hampshire
Annette Kurman, MBA, APR, RN/BSN, is a public relations and health care professional with marketing, communication, managerial, clinical, and community outreach expertise in Southern NH and Northern MA area.
* RN license in NH and MA
Nursing | Assessment | Healthcare | Geriatrics | Alzheimer's disease | Assisted Living Administration | Adult Day Medical Care | Long and Short-Term Rehabilitative Care | Wound Care | IV Therapy | Case Management | Community Outreach | Healthcare Marketing | Community Educational Programming | Customer Service
* Certified in Senior Living Administration
* Certified in Alzheimer's disease / Support Group Leader
* Certified in IV Therapy
* e-MAR, PCC and Matrix
* Clinical Skills Update
Nonprofits | Marketing/Branding | Social Media | Collateral Development | Community Relations | Budgetary Oversight | Relationship Building | Grant Writing | Speech Writing | Internal/External Audiences | Successful B2B, B2C Sales | Staff Management | Event Management/Promotion | New Business Development | Project Planning/Management | Vendor and Community Partnerships
* Named Volunteer of the Year by local nonprofit.
* Raised $200,000 in grants from foundations and trusts to provide financial support to organizational programs, systems, and facility.
* Increased by 50% attendance at organization's largest annual event through mostly free advertising / marketing
* Decreased by 25% the cost of design / layout of quarterly magazine by simplifying/ streamlining process.
* Named Outstanding Sales Manager in a multi-store specialty B2B and B2C organization for inside and outside sales