Consultant, Project Manager, and Writer in Sandwich, Illinois
Ann Garvey Has been a Master's Student in Educational Psychology and Adult Education, e-Learning, Technology and Design with a Project Area of Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) in the Greater Chicago Area
I would like to use new-found expertise in Adult Education: e-Learning, Technology and Design to work with Multiples (Dissociative Identity Disorder - DID) in establishing online learning opportunities to discover more and better information about multiplicity for ourselves and for interested others.
I am multiple "thought leader" learning through self- and other-education in dissociation; and we are interested in curating and developing knowledge networks through a learning management system and various social media platforms
I am also an enthusiastic Quilter!
Ann's Multiple World of Personality - Regular, No Cream No Sugar
FriesenPress, November 2010
Ann Ann M. Garvey, the author, writes a daily non-traumatizing journal about her day to day world as someone with multiple personality disorder
1. St. Rose Center - QSP - Quality Support Professional at St. Rose Center Accreditation Specialist, Program Design, Staff Trainer, small and large group facilitator, and held a caseload of individuals with intellectual disabilities July 1999 – November 2011 (12 years 5 months)
2. Jewish Vocational Service of Chicago - Production Workshop Coordinator Jewish Vocational Service of Chicago January 1994 - May 1997 (3 years 4 months)
3. Volunteer School District U-46 Elgin, IL September 1986 – December 1990 (4 years 4 months) Elgin, IL
4. Volunteer positions for the School District Council working with both Special Education and the Gifted programs. Newsletter (3 years)
5. Parent volunteer with a Kindergarten-First Grade School Co-op in Elgin, IL (2 years)
LinkedIn: Ann Garvey
Facebook: Ann Ludford Garvey