anthony frantzis

Belgrade, Novi Sad, Dubai, New York, Los Angeles,

After too many years plying my trade I've learnt 90% of all problems can be solved with marketing, solving the other 10% requires good procrastination skills. I've been traversing the globe honing my marketing skills and expanding my cultural horizons in Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong, L.A, Athens, Dubai, Amman, Kuwait, Capetown, N.Y.C, Belgrade & Novi Sad.

I'm now equipped to curse in 6 languages....

For the record, I'm not politically correct or a treehugger.