Photographer in Liverpool, United Kingdom
My interest in photography goes back to my childhood. I could spend hours looking at photographs in books, magazines and family albums. There were cameras around in the house as well. My grandfather’s Kodak instant camera was nothing less than a magic black box for me.
As I grew up, photography was just a hobby – until 2006 – when I decided to become a full-time photographer. That decision opened the door to a new life for me. Photography allowed me to travel to new places and meet interesting people.
I have shot a lot since then. Concerts, bands, model portfolios, events, weddings, babies, sports, family portraits, editorial, pets, products, etc. Obviously, I’m not a specialist. I regard myself as a broad spectrum photographer.
In 2014, I moved to Liverpool, UK. where I’m continuing my photographic journey.
I have attended to the following Workshops and Seminars:
– Kodak seminar Introduction to Photography (Venezuela, 1992)
– Fashion Photography Workshop (Alberto Hernandez) (Venezuela, 2008)
– Wedding Photography (Jorge Victoria) (Venezuela, 2010)
– Seminar Light it, Shoot it, Retouch it (Scott Kelby) (U.S.A, 2011)
– Workshop ” The photographer as author” ( Christopher Anderson) (U.S.A, 2011)
– Workshop “Photographing people” ( Eugene Richards) (U.S.A, 2012)