Anwar Ali Khan Freelancer
I am an extremist :P ....I believe on the quote"Do it or leave it, there is no try".I like adventures .My life is driven by adventures.Each and every adventure in the universe is dear to me and i wanna explore it.
I have done my BS Electronics Engineering from GIKI ,one of the prestigious institute of Pakistan.I have been among top students throughout my academic career.Now a days I am working Maintenance/Instrumentation Engineer at IICS.
This organization has largest setup of CNC machines in Pakistan, manual machines, foundries, and quality testing machines etc. I am supervising Electronics maintenance & managing activities like assigning duties to Technicians & supervising cum assisting maintenance jobs.
Details are given as follow:
• Managing maintenance shop as an In-Charge Maintenance Cell, supervising maintenance jobs of more than one hundred machines.
• Troubleshooting & maintenance of all Electronics/ Electrical equipment.
• Experience of CNC controls like GE Fanuc, Siemens, Phillips, and Heidenhein
• Adjustment of control parameters of CNC machines, including PMC and NC parameters as per manufacturer guidelines.
• Hardware maintenance and software amendments in various PLC systems
• Retrofitting of Saw cutting machine (Behringer) machine.
• Calibration of Coordinate measuring CNC machine.
• Maintenance of linear scales of CNC machines.
• Repair and maintenance of drive’s PCBs and control of CNC machines.
• Able to work from verbal instructions, blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematics, technical publication & instructions bulletins.
• Installed, adjusted, modified, verified, calibrated & tested operations of electrical/electronic systems, specialized systems & electrical panels.
• Procurement of spare parts for Electrical / Electronic equipment.
• Good experience in Technical Report Writing, fault reports & Presentations.
• Responsible for Technical correspondence with various departments.
• Sufficient knowledge of computer programs especially as related to maintenance & troubleshooting field.
• Hands on experience in performing mathematics to determine proper component & maintenance requirement.
• Good ability to work in all environments.
• ISO 9001-2008 QMS system developer, IRCA