Software Engineer and iOS Developer in Lahore, Pakistan
Software engineer (iOS Developer) with an over 4+ years experience in designing & developing Rich User Interface applications.
- Worked on several projects and provided end-to-end solutions to clients.
- Experience in iPhone/iPad application development using objective-C and Swift, Cocoa/Cocoa Touch, UIKIT.
- Knowledge of development tools including xCode, Interface Builder and StoryBoard, Instrument tools and live views debugging.
- Good communication (verbal & written) , organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Expert on product development with strong project management skills to meet compelling deadlines.
- Excellent in problem solving, logical and analytical abilities. Cordial and professional interaction with strong commitment to organizational work ethics, value based descision making.
- Have a great experience dealing with In-App purchases ,Push Notifications, Local Notifications, Google map, Esri Map, Apple map, Geo location services, cocoa pods installation, media library integration, social media integration, add networks, Parse API, Firebase Cloud integration, web services integration, restfull web services, Data downloading/uploading, media downloading/uploading and upload apps to app store lifecycle.
- All kind of parsing XML,JSON etc
- Hardware comunication using core Bluetooth
- Restful web-services
- In-App purchases integration
- Google map,Geolocation, GPS,Esri map, Apple map
- Download/Upload data to server (Text, Images, Video... etc)
- All kind of Push Notificaiton using OneSignal,Firebase,Pubnub..etc
- Cocoa Pods and Carthage integration
- Social APIs like Facebook,Twitter, Instagram, Flicker, WhatsApp, Linkedin, YouTube, SoundCloud... etc - Iad, Admob, RevMob... etc
- Source Control using source tree (Git, BitBucket)
- Apple Core location services integration for running app in background