Apurva Kumar Pandya, PhD
Psychologist in New Delhi, India
I am a psychologist, passionate mentor, researcher and a relentless seeker. I did Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Human Development and Masters of Arts (MA) in Clinical Psychology from the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara, Gujarat. I am an alumnus of Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai and Columbia University of New York City, USA.
With an integrative approach and result oriented methods, I inspire and empower students, research scholars, young professionals and individuals through following professional services:
• Individual counseling and psychotherapy for children, adolescents, and adults for phobia, anxiety, relationship issues, sexuality related issues
• Counseling for personal and/or spiritual development
• Career assessment and counseling
• Guidance and Counseling for career change, professional development
• Training on research methodology and application of SPSS, NVivo, and Mendeley.
• Guidance on MPhil/PhD research writing, data analysis and management of research data.
My vision is very simple: inspire, empower and transform lives of people.
If you are a student, research scholar, a person who strives to live an inspiring life or just wants to share anything or want to talk anonymously, I invite you to join me for awesome conversation! I am sure that our conversations will be insightful and empowering.
Let's connect and explore unlimited possibilities and opportunities together!