Apurva Kumar Pandya, PhD
Psychologist in New Delhi, India
I am a psychologist, passionate mentor, researcher and a relentless seeker. I did Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Human Development and Masters of Arts (MA) in Clinical Psychology from the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara, Gujarat. I am an alumnus of Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai and Columbia University of New York City, USA.
With an integrative approach and result oriented methods, I inspire and empower students, research scholars, young professionals and individuals through following professional services:
• Individual counseling and psychotherapy for children, adolescents, and adults for phobia, anxiety, relationship issues, sexuality related issues
• Counseling for personal and/or spiritual development
• Career assessment, counselingfor career change and professional development
• Train research scholars on research methodology and application data analysis softwares like SPSS, NVivo, and Mendeley.
• Provide dissertation/PhD thesis mentoring and guide research scholars on scientific writing, provide manuscript writing, proof-reading & editing services.
My vision is very simple: inspire, empower and transform lives of people.
I invite you to join me for awesome conversation. I am sure that our conversations will be insightful and empowering.
Let's connect and explore unlimited possibilities and opportunities to live an inspiring life!
Be Inspiring. Stay Inspired.