• A dynamic, savvy Bachelor graduate with excellent interpersonal and congnitive skills, in conjunction with excellent proficiency in English and IT skills.
• Flexibility combined with an independent disposition and ability to solve problems under extreme pressure.
• Credible and substantial knowledge of HRM, research, strategic management and coordination with other business sectors.
• A focused approach to ensure employee satisfaction, effectively smooth operations, and client based management.
• Good performer who is adept and adroit at working independently with minimal supervision, as well as contributing and collaborating as a productive and proficient team member.