Prior to his current position, he was General Manager Retail Finance Central and Eastern Europe for Siebel Systems, a leading global CRM software company.
Aristoteles Kabarganos has also served as Senior VP for British Telecom's global mobile internet division, were he established the company's presence in Germany, and was responsible for the development of sales and marketing operations in the region.
He has also held senior management roles at Globeset Inc., a US provider of secure payment infrastructure solutions and at German banking software house Brokat Information Systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- In-depth expertise and experience in the Retail Financial Services Market
- Extensive knowledge of Information and Telecommunication Technology
- International and intercultural professional experience
- 15 years experience in Sales and Marketing in Europe with proven quantitative and qualitative results
- Strong academic background : business administration with majors in international marketing and management of information systems
- Extensive knowledge of sales methodologies and sales tools including Sales Excellence, Key Account Management and CRM
- Successful track record in building and managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Extensive sales management experience in multinational ICT companies
- Excellent command of German, Greek and English
Specialties:Expertise in the following industries: Telecom, Information Technology, High Tech, Banking
Consulting practises: Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Internationalisation, CRM