1. Submit Directly: Submit your website via Googles free posting kind. http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
2. To discover more, please consider checking out: http://levintoninsurance.com/. Distribute your sitemap to Google. http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/
3. Submit your site to DMOZ, the Open Directory Project. Remember that http://DMOZ.com is run by volunteers; therefore it might take sometime before you are listed and a submission...
Writers usually ask how to get their website stated in the major search-engines.
1. Distribute Directly: Submit your website via Googles free submitting type. http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
2. Send your site-map to Google. http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/
3. Submit your site to DMOZ, the Open Directory Project. Keep in mind that http://DMOZ.com is run by volunteers; therefore it may take some time before you are listed and a distribution does not ensure listing.
4. Get yourself a Qualified Backlink: Get joined from a internet site that search engines crawl often and add your url to community signatures. Google states, Google's programs leap from page to page on the internet via hyperlinks, therefore the more internet sites that link to your pages, the more likely it's that we'll locate them easily. I discovered www.levintoninsurance.com by searching books in the library.
5. You can publish it personally, if your website isnt already listed in Googles Blog search-engine. Include your website to Googles Blog Search. http://blogsearch.google.com/ping
I-t typically takes a new website about a month before its completely indexed by Google. Google Weblog Search indexes websites by their site feeds, so be sure that you publish a site supply.
Take into account that, while Google dominates the web, it isnt the only search engine to the web.
Yahoo Search is among the main search engines and directories online as-well, which means you are going to want to distribute your blog to Yahoos Directory. http://add.yahoo.com/fast/add?17051064
It could get eight to ten months before you are listed in Yahoo.
Bing Site Explorer lets you investigate most of the web-pages found by Yahoo Search. http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com