Project Manager in Newark, New Jersey
· Expertise in managing people and developing training programs across different industry verticals.
· Facilitated and administered comprehensive assessments of the personal and work readiness needs of clients/students in conjunction with on-going counseling support.
· Developed and identified curricula designed to address soft skills, dysfunctional behavior, personal development, and workplace readiness in late-learning adults and emancipated or reentering youths
· Develop attainable, personally empowering instructional strategies for employment returnees with specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time-related milestones for successful employment results.
· Working knowledge of Dept. of Education K-12 rules and expectations, construction compliance, labor, wage; OSHA safety standards; FCC regulations for Internet, radio, TV broadcast, social media and SAG compliance.
· Expertise in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, Project, Photoshop, grant writing and proposals.
You can click the button above to hire him.