Workforce Project Manager in Newark, New Jersey
I am a partnership and workforce development specialist whose broad creativity and commitment to research and strategy provides ground-breaking results.
My communication expertise is grounded in corporate advertising. Account management experience allowed me to create programs for Burger King, Disney, Universal Studios,and the NY Lottery among others.
My project management experience results from software and education development. With the digital dawn, I awakened to the need for my skills in helping urban residents.
· Consultant experience as a Foundation program manager connecting non-profit missions and resources for mutual benefit.
· Partnership development skills to enjoin corporations like CISCO, NY/NJ Port Authority, Walmart, in training strategies for living wage jobs.
· Expertise in motivating people and finding accessible training across different industry verticals i.e Rising Tide Capital (entrepreneurship), NJ Drone Academy (drone operations) and NPower Inc. (certified technical training)
· Facilitated and administered comprehensive assessments of the personal and work readiness needs of clients/students in conjunction with on-going counseling support.
· Developed and identified curricula designed to address soft skills, dysfunctional behavior, personal development, and workplace readiness in late-learning adults and emancipated or re-entering youths.
· Develop attainable, personally empowering instructional strategies for employment returnees with specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, time-related milestones for successful employment results.
· Working knowledge of NY/NJ Dept. of Education K-12 rules and expectations; construction labor and wage compliance, OSHA safety standards; FCC regulations for Internet, radio, TV broadcast, social media and SAG compliance.
· Expertise in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, Project, Photoshop, grant writing and proposals.
You can click the button above to hire him.