Project Manager and Consultant in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Arun is a highly-motivated strategic thinker with a passion for creative problem solving and transforming businesses, empowered by a strong analytical forte and diversified strategic outlook. His passion lies at the intersection of business strategy and technology.
With ranging experiences in the insurance, financial services and telecommunications domains, Arun has functioned under various leadership roles and has successfully worked with diverse and high-performing teams across various countries over a span of 6 years.
Through influential demonstration of leadership, ingenuity and efficient decision-making ability, Arun has worked at multiple firms under a variety of roles:
1. Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) : Project Manager and Internal Consultant
2. Deloitte Consulting : Management Consultant and Producer Lead
3. J P Morgan Chase & Co. : Regional Analyst and Offshore Lead
4. Patni Computer Systems Limited (acquired by Capgemini Inc.) : Module Lead and Senior Software Engineer
Key experience areas:
• Customer and Infrastructure strategies
• Strategic planning and Go-To Market analysis
• Project and Product Management
• Business Design and implementation
• Business Process Algorithms and Data analytics (SQL, Tableau)
• Agile and Waterfall Execution methodologies for both SDLC & STLC
In his spare time, he is an avid video gaming enthusiast and a national level Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) and Fitness Athlete/Nutritionist.