Project Manager, Consultant, and Software Engineer in Islamabad, Pakistan
Done BSCS.Hons in 2008
Worked in Netsol Technology (CMMI-5) on Automation of Excise and Taxation Sindh Pakistan.It has several modules containing Property Tax, Hotel Tax, Professional Tax and Excise Levies.
- Worked with core archiotect team for Excise and Taxation Sindh automation.
- Worked with senior business analyst to prepare system requirement specification.
- Done Gap analysis.
- Direct communication with devolpement team in head office for changes.
- Use HelpDesk for bug reporting and tracking.
- Regression testing of software.
- Functional testing.
- GUI Testing.
- Present demos to Direct General and team.
- Deployement of envoirment and software on Linux server.
- Leading User Acceptance Test team.
- Part of User Training Team.
- I left Netsol in 2012 as their i was Senior Software Engineer but most my activities are related to Quality Assurance.
I join ARPATECH Advance Research as SQA Analyst.
- I was hired by ARPATECH for US based company's product Wellclub.me. A mobile & Web based social networking service that changes behavior around weight loss & type 2 diabetes. Only company that matches peer & professional support with individual profiles to direct, motivate, and track healthy actions. . Mobile ability allows to track, communicate, and intervene with users where they are, and when they need support most.
- I was responsible to overall Quality assurance of Wellclub.
- Along with wellclub i worked on Catalogue Management System, Reporting Engine and a small portion of https://www.utzcertified.org/.
Recently join Zepto Systems as SQA Engineer in Islamabad.