[Updated: April 2, 2014]
A T A G L A N C E
what I do: "I create strategic innovations in technology, concept them, and then work with teams to put them in production. The ideas are API driven and proposition focused, across mobile, web, and network."
my favorite framework : "I-HTML - Insight, Hypothesis, Test, Measure, and Launch."
A B O U T M E
American expat and Valley transplant, I live and work on- and off abroad. 10+ years in mobile / internet development as a PM, Designer, and Business Lead. I'm exteremly passionatie about building products that delight customers and shape our future.
Outside of work my second love is travel. Lately, though, I'm exploring more of the (local) world around me and connecting with people to discuss and execute great ideas. Topics of interest: cognative surplus (e.g. Clay Shirky), social media for non-profits (Ushahidi) and for profit :), and social responsibility.
S O M E O F M Y W O R K
- E-commerce (eBay): Dynamic Pricing Formats, Alerts & Notifications, Multiscreen
- Mobile Applications (Orange France Telecom): Your Orange iOS (UK), Your Orange Android (UK)
- Mobile Products (Yahoo! Mobile): Yahoo! Go 2.0, Yahoo! Go 1.0, Mobile Instant Messenger
- Handsets (Kyocera Wireless): Slider Remix (KX5 Series)
- Websites (Wells Fargo): Wells Fargo Funds
- Data Exchanges (Siemens Healthcare Systems): HDX (Healthcare Data Exchange)