Cairo , Egypt
In excess of 18 years academic and professional experience in several industries mainly focused in the area of business development, sales and marketing in the EGYPT, UNITED ARAB OF EMIRATES, KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA , KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, IRAN countries and Middle East with a strong qualification in different management levels that is considered an asset to any industry key players, aiming to utilize my potential in assuming a position that would allow me to excel and to ensure a steady development in a reputable company ensuring a career growth and development.
• Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by supporting the strategic development and execution of sales, marketing and related growth initiatives for the market development team at Al Solaimaneyah.
• Create the demand for Al Solaimaneyah Villa’s and Hotel Services for defined customer segments.
• Increasing Al Solaimaneyah market penetration and awareness.
• Performing market and competitive research for customer segments, developing sales and marketing tools to support Al Solaimaneyah growth, identifying (through financial and market knowledge) business development opportunities.
• Reduce sales representative incentives costs 40% by improving e-commerce plans and implementing employee training at Contact Group & Sara Corporation.
• Improved the accuracy of budget forecasts at Contact Group.
• Established good working relationships with clients.
• Developed and implemented client service program, which expanded small-to-medium client base 30% at Contact Group.
• Developed new quality standards for better quality performance at Misr Company for Tourism Development.
• Developed the product troubleshooting procedure for the company with strong attention to detail.
• Used modern teaching methods such as team learning.
• Managed 6-million budget project and achieved project scheduled goals at Contact Group.
• Managed 500 million portfolio and achieved portfolio-scheduled goals at Darahem Financial Brokerage.
• Improved customer service satisfaction 10% annually through supply chain management initiatives, inventory control and flexible manufacturing practices.
• Expanded business development to include deposits, which increased business 25% at Contact Group.
• Increased sales and market share b