I'm a 20-something trying to figure out this ridiculous world we live in.
I grew up in a small town and went to a small school. I spent my college years at IUPUI and Ivy Tech. I currently work at a small town hospital to support my addiction to sushi.
Fast Facts about me:
- I'm an MLT, which means I run all those blood/urine/etc. tests doctors take the credit for.
- I was "diagnosed" with fibromyalgia when I was about 17 and have the dumbest health issues ever.
- I seriously love Indie party music, if that's what I can call it.
- I'm getting married soon!! And it's going to be a magnificent Dr. Who themed wedding.
- I'm boring as hell, but I'm trying to fix that.
Check my blog!!