HR / Management Consultat and Executive & Leadership Coach in New Delhi, India
Ashok Grover offers you two FREE ezines:
Redefining Horizons (and 6-part Mini e-course on Goal Setting & Beyond - Six Steps to Success) bit.ly/10w4bVg
Redefining HR (and a "Skilkit" for Attrition calculation)
Before switching to full time consulting, Ashok Grover spent almost 4 decades in Indian industry of repute in the areas of Operations, Materials and HR; and held Unit Head and Corporate Functional Head positions. Currently, Founder CEO of Ashok Grover Consulting (dedicated to executive coaching) and Director of HR consulting firm “Skillscape”, earlier he has worked with Parle Group, Mohan Meakins Group, Ajay Piramal Group, Hawkins Cookers and lastly JBM Group as Chief Human Resource Officer.
He has acquired expertise and added to his credit many innovative HR practices, some of the key areas being:-
• Balanced Score Card Training + Implementation
• Executive / Leadership Coaching
• DISC / CORE Psychometric Services
• Organizational Diagnostic Surveys.
• Competency Mapping / Assessment & Development Centers.
• Customized Training programs.
• Certified facilitator for BPM-II (Bullet Proof Manager) training programs
• Certified 360-degree feedback facilitator
• Licensed to administer PPA, TST, TAS
• Certified CORE facilitator
• Certified Professional Coach
• Certified Executive Leadership Coach
Associated with various professional bodies in India. Life member of All India Management Association. Past Member of the National Council of Indian Society for Training & Development, Co-chairman of Institute Managing Committee of ITI-Faridabad and Vice chairman of Faridabad Industrial Training Society. Also served on a number of expert committees of industry + professional associations - CII, FICCI, PHDCCI, AIMA.
Ashok's expertise include people assessment and focused executive coaching. He has trained thousands of people in the area of Organizational Philosophy, Positive Thinking, Balanced Score Card, etc.