Land Mark Achievement
Conceived, Planned and launched Pakistan’s only English Language Channel PTV World and member of core team.
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
• Best Reporter from 1987 to 1997 and won a PTV AWARD from PTV Lahore Center.
• Best Reporter in 1998 and won PTV AWARD from PTV Lahore Center.
• Nominated twice for PTV National Award.
• Incentive Award for producing Best Human Interest Story in 1999. (Eight twins in one locality of twenty houses).
• Incentive Award for covering Sydney Olympics.
• Merit increments on covering Judicial Crisis.
• Visiting Faculty of Islamic International University Ripha University Islamabad.
• Conducted Media training workshop for Pakistan Army ISPR Department., and 50 army Officers in the field of TV production. A project of USAID. Entire course was designed by my self.
• Lecture on Crisis Communication and Management at Police Training College Sehala
• Conducted Seminar for MBA students of GIFT University Gujranwala Pakistan.
1. Complete Research on Local Government system in Pakistan,
• Stock markets and paper less Trading (Central Depositary System)
1. Covered all the aspects/issues of capital markets
2. Government policies for local and foreign investors.
3. Benefits of paper less or e-trading
• Also worked on issues of special children, Energy Sector, and History of Squash Apart from vast experience in news management as media professional
• Covered judicial crisis from 9th of March 2007 till Restoration of Constitution and lifting of emergency.
• Reference against Former Chief justice of Pakistan in supreme judicial council.
• Constitutional Petition filed by former chief justice of Pakistan against the Presidential reference.
• Constitutional petitions against dual offices held by the president of Pakistan.
• Eligibility of General Pervez Musharaf as President for the second term.
• Suspension of Constitution, promulgation of Provisional Constitutional Order, and imposition of emergency in the country.
Earthquake 2005 also covered Finance, Terrorism, Politics, Parliament,
• Visited USA, Indonesia, UAE, Thailand, Iran, India China, Netherland, Belgium, and France