Assistant Manager, 29 years, Axis Bank employee, India.
Manikpur Naka, Chulna Road, Vasai(w) - 201202
Cotact No.: +91 9870470109
Career Objective: To Obtain a position at Top Management
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
Is able to speak English, Hindi and Bengali languages fluently.
Excellent skills in communication and presentation.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Learn quickly and interpret information accurately.
Capable of effectively communicating at various levels with individuals and groups.
Enthusiastic, resourceful and enjoys challenges.
4.5 Years Experience in Banking Industry.
2009 AXIS BANK LTD ( 04-09-2009 to Till date)
1. Preparing MIS of Irregular/NPA accounts (Non Performing Assets) for PAN INDIA.
2. Publishing the different type MIS analysis to Top management.
3. Handling RBI audit and provide data for NPA.
4. Computing provision for Corporate NPA.
5. Publishing and analysing the Corporate Recovery MIS for Board meeting.
6. Computation of restructuring Asset.
7. Yield calculation based on Interest income and Average advances.
8. Ensuring provisioning norms of RBI.
9. Identification of NPA (Sub-Standard , Doubtful , Loss).
10. Write off the Loss cases.
11. Preparing efficiency rating for individual RAC (Retail Asset Centre) for Internal Audit.
12. Preparing PPT on various reports for quarterly NPA details.
2007 ICICI BANK LTD
1. Consumer Loan Disbursements (Auto, Two Wheeler, Personal Loans and Commercial Business) using Finnone system.
2. Team Leading and Management.
3.Publishing Daily Reports to all Business Teams.
4. Query Handling for both Internal and External Customers.
5.Ensuring Audit Compliance for all policies and processes implemented by the bank.
6. Quality Assurance Handling Error reports and control.
Projects Undertaken at ICICI Bank Ltd.
- Operations and CPA Integration for Auto and Two Wheeler and PL Loans :
- Merger of the Credit Processing Agency with Operations, to ensure reduction in
- Managing a team of 20 for Consumer Loan .
- Ensuring Hold Ratio is negligible.
- Daily MIS to business.